United Business Services
At United Business Services we understand that Tax is one of the major costs in any business, therefore our highly trained team is up to date with various changes in the tax legislation. We proactively ensure we deliver a consistent service and build strong relationships to achieve your key objectives; we are dedicated in offering the best advice and apply your situation to assist you to increase your tax refund.
Our team provides a broad spectrum of services to our clients. Whether your requirements are complex or simple, our experienced team members can give you a tailored advice that suits you best. Above all our clients are always satisfied with what we offer.
At United Business Services we offer a wide range of taxation services, these include but not limited to
- Income Tax advice and planning
- Fringe Benefits Tax advice and planning
- Goods and Services Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Preparation and lodgement of individual taxation returns
- Capital Gains Taxation & Planning
- Tax Audit Insurance
We are also specialised in providing taxation services for
- Clients with Rental Properties
- Fly In/Fly Out claims
- Sole Traders specialising in the building and construction industry
- Employees of Government Services
- Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
When it come to sensitive issues, we guarantee that you will will comfortable when dealing with us. We also deal with
- ATO to manage disputes, audits and examinations;
- Tax risk management;
When it comes to business, we have access to considerable expertise and will keep you up-to-date with changes in legislation to adjust your business plan accordingly. Many of the decisions you make about the future of your business will have consequences in terms of tax liabilities or benefits, either now or at some time in the future. Although no business decision should be made solely on the strength of tax considerations, you will need to take account of the role taxes will play in implementing your strategies.